Six members of Ravi Pujari gang held
Bangalore: Six associates of gangster Ravi
Pujari have been arrested here in connection with an extortion
case, police said today.
Mohan (27), Shivkumar (33), Ibrahim (37), Mahesh (29),
Santhosh (31), and Udaykumar Hegde were arrested yesterday by
the City Crime Branch (CCB) sleuths.
They were produced before a local court and remanded to
judicial custody till October 12, a CCB statement said.
The gang members had allegedly threatened Managing
Director of Shabnam Developers Srinivas Reddy and demanded
money, they said.
Last week, a henchman of gangster Ravi Pujari was shot
dead in an alleged police encounter when he was fleeing after
he fired at a prominent builder`s office in a residential
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!