Six members of Ravi Pujari gang held
Bangalore: Six associates of gangster Ravi
Pujari have been arrested here in connection with an extortion
case, police said today.
Mohan (27), Shivkumar (33), Ibrahim (37), Mahesh (29),
Santhosh (31), and Udaykumar Hegde were arrested yesterday by
the City Crime Branch (CCB) sleuths.
They were produced before a local court and remanded to
judicial custody till October 12, a CCB statement said.
The gang members had allegedly threatened Managing
Director of Shabnam Developers Srinivas Reddy and demanded
money, they said.
Last week, a henchman of gangster Ravi Pujari was shot
dead in an alleged police encounter when he was fleeing after
he fired at a prominent builder`s office in a residential
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!