Six members of Ravi Pujari gang held
Bangalore: Six associates of gangster Ravi
Pujari have been arrested here in connection with an extortion
case, police said today.
Mohan (27), Shivkumar (33), Ibrahim (37), Mahesh (29),
Santhosh (31), and Udaykumar Hegde were arrested yesterday by
the City Crime Branch (CCB) sleuths.
They were produced before a local court and remanded to
judicial custody till October 12, a CCB statement said.
The gang members had allegedly threatened Managing
Director of Shabnam Developers Srinivas Reddy and demanded
money, they said.
Last week, a henchman of gangster Ravi Pujari was shot
dead in an alleged police encounter when he was fleeing after
he fired at a prominent builder`s office in a residential
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie