Six Naxals killed in Gadchiroli
Nagpur: Six Naxals, including two women cadres, were killed in an encounter in the wee hours of Sunday in Govindgaon near Jimalgatta forest in Maharashtra`s Gadchiroli district, police said.
The encounter took place at Govindgaon, about 200 km from here, in south eastern part of Vidarbha.
All the bodies have been brought to Aheri police headquarters in the district, they said.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!
- 14 athletes in 2008 Beijing Games positive in new drug tests: Russian Olympic Committee
- Afghan Taliban confirm death of chief Mullah Mansour, appoint new leader
- Angry African diplomats seek answers from Indian govt over attacks and harassment
- 7th pay commission: Secretaries group to submit report on revised pay structures by June end