Six Naxals killed in Gadchiroli
Nagpur: Six Naxals, including two women cadres, were killed in an encounter in the wee hours of Sunday in Govindgaon near Jimalgatta forest in Maharashtra`s Gadchiroli district, police said.
The encounter took place at Govindgaon, about 200 km from here, in south eastern part of Vidarbha.
All the bodies have been brought to Aheri police headquarters in the district, they said.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Dutch far-right MP Wilders calls for referendum on EU
- Is the office 'cake culture' putting your health in danger?
- Gold price soars over Rs 2,000 per 10 grams as investors seek haven following Brexit
- Fearing arrest, Prachanda cancels Australia visit
- Who's the boss? Rohit Dhawan vs Varun Dhawan in hand wrestling competition! Watch video