Six policemen arrested for involvement in Dhule riot
Dhule (Maharashtra): Six police personnel were on Friday arrested for allegedly taking part in vandalism during the last month`s communal riot in North Maharashtra`s Dhule city, police said.
They were remanded in one-day police custody by the local court.
The accused were seen indulging in looting and violence in a video clip shot during the riot which rocked the city on January 6, they said.
Apart from the six policemen, three local journalists and another unidentified man showed up in the clip, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video