Slight intensity quake in Maharashtra-Goa border region
New Delhi: An earthquake of slight intensity shook Maharashtra-Goa border region today.
The quake, which struck at 4.07 PM, measured 2.5 on the Richter scale, India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was 15.8 degrees north on latitude and 73.9 degrees east on the longitude.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II