Slight intensity quake in Maharashtra-Goa border region
New Delhi: An earthquake of slight intensity shook Maharashtra-Goa border region today.
The quake, which struck at 4.07 PM, measured 2.5 on the Richter scale, India Meteorological Department said.
The epicentre of the quake was 15.8 degrees north on latitude and 73.9 degrees east on the longitude.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media