Social worker Parshuram Shankar Patil dead
Thane: Prominent social worker Parshuram Shankar Patil died in Bhiwandi here after prolonged illness.
Popularly known as PSP, the 66-year-old activist passed away last evening. He is survived by wife and two children.
He was associated with various social organisations in the district was also active and associated with the Sadanand Baba Ashram of Tungareshwar, Vasai.
Patil was also instrumental in the setting up of the Prashuram Temple in Vasai.
His funeral was largly attended with a number of politicians from all political parties participating and paying tributes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill