Social worker Parshuram Shankar Patil dead
Thane: Prominent social worker Parshuram Shankar Patil died in Bhiwandi here after prolonged illness.
Popularly known as PSP, the 66-year-old activist passed away last evening. He is survived by wife and two children.
He was associated with various social organisations in the district was also active and associated with the Sadanand Baba Ashram of Tungareshwar, Vasai.
Patil was also instrumental in the setting up of the Prashuram Temple in Vasai.
His funeral was largly attended with a number of politicians from all political parties participating and paying tributes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion