Special Nagpur-Pune train to clear Diwali rush
Nagpur: The Railways will run two special trains between Nagpur and Pune to clear the extra rush of passengers during Diwali.
Accordingly, the train (01203) will depart Nagpur on November 4 and 11 (Mondays) at 1 pm and arrive in Pune at 4.05 am the next day.
On its return journey, the train (01204) will leave Pune on November 5 and 12 (Tuesdays) at 2.15 pm and reach Nagpur at 6.20 am the next day, according to a release from Nagpur division of Central Railway.
It will halt at Dound, Ahmednagar, Manmad, Bhusaval, Badnera and Wardha in both directions. The trains will consist of 18 coaches, including 11 in sleeper class and three unreserved, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city