Special Nagpur-Pune train to clear Diwali rush
Nagpur: The Railways will run two special trains between Nagpur and Pune to clear the extra rush of passengers during Diwali.
Accordingly, the train (01203) will depart Nagpur on November 4 and 11 (Mondays) at 1 pm and arrive in Pune at 4.05 am the next day.
On its return journey, the train (01204) will leave Pune on November 5 and 12 (Tuesdays) at 2.15 pm and reach Nagpur at 6.20 am the next day, according to a release from Nagpur division of Central Railway.
It will halt at Dound, Ahmednagar, Manmad, Bhusaval, Badnera and Wardha in both directions. The trains will consist of 18 coaches, including 11 in sleeper class and three unreserved, the release added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?