Special Nagpur-Pune train to clear Diwali rush
Nagpur: The Railways will run two special trains between Nagpur and Pune to clear the extra rush of passengers during Diwali.
Accordingly, the train (01203) will depart Nagpur on November 4 and 11 (Mondays) at 1 pm and arrive in Pune at 4.05 am the next day.
On its return journey, the train (01204) will leave Pune on November 5 and 12 (Tuesdays) at 2.15 pm and reach Nagpur at 6.20 am the next day, according to a release from Nagpur division of Central Railway.
It will halt at Dound, Ahmednagar, Manmad, Bhusaval, Badnera and Wardha in both directions. The trains will consist of 18 coaches, including 11 in sleeper class and three unreserved, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price