Special train between LTT-Nagpur on Independence Day
Nagpur: The Central Railway will run a special train between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) and Nagpur to clear the extra rush on the occasion of Independence Day.
Train no. 01013 will depart LTT on August 14 at 4.40 PM and reach Nagpur next day (August 15) at 6.50 AM.
It will reach Badnera at 4 AM, Dhamangaon at 4.45 AM, Pulgaon at 5.06 AM and Wardha at 5.40 AM before reaching Nagpur, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railway said here yesterday.
Similarly, train no. 01014 will leave Nagpur on August 15 at 9.25 AM and arrive at LTT at 11.15 PM the same day.
It will reach Wardha at 10.37 AM, Pulgaon 11.05 AM, Dhamangaon 11.23 AM, Badnera 12.25 PM and reach the destination LTT at 11.15 PM.
The train will halt at Kalyan, Igatpuri, Nashik Road, Manmad, Jalgaon, Bhusawal, Malkapur, Akola, Badnera, Dhamangaon, Pulgaon and Wardha.
It will have 18 coaches including one 2AC, two 3AC, seven SL and six general coaches, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India