Special trains between Shirdi and Puri
Nagpur: The Railways will run special trains between Sainagar-Shirdi and Puri from July 12-August 4 with a total of four trips in each direction, to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 02746 Puri-Sainagar Shirdi special train which left on July 12 at 10-25 pm from Puri will reach Sainagar Shirdi on third day (Sunday) at 8-25 am.
It will leave Puri in next trip on July 19, 26 and August 2 (On Fridays). Similarly, train number 02745 Sainagar Shirdi-Puri special train will depart on July 14, 21, 28 and August 4 (Sundays) at 1 pm and reach Puri at 11 pm on second day (Monday) It will pass through Nagpur at 1-55 am (Monday).
Special trains will make halt at Manmad, Bhusawal, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Durg, Mahasamund, Khoriyar Road, Kantabhanji, Titlagarh, Barga Road, Sambhalpur, Dhinknal, Bhuvneshwar, Khurda Road and Puri.
The train will have a composition of one AC2, two AC3, nine SL and six unreserved coaches, a release from Nagpur division of Central Railway said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference