Special trains to run between Kakinada & Allahabad
Nagpur: Two special trains will run between Kakinada and Allahabad via Nagpur in the coming week to clear extra rush of passengers, an official release said.
Train No 07239 Kakinada to Allahabad via Nagpur will leave Kakinada at 06.45 am on February 19 and arrive Allahabad at 12.30 pm the next day. The train will leave Balharshah at 7.20 pm and pass via Nagpur at 10.25 pm the same day, it said.
Similarly, train No 07240 Alllahabad ? Kakinada will leave Allahabad at 6.40 pm on February 20 and arrive at Kakinada at 04.45 am on the third day. This train will leave Nagpur at 1.10 pm and Balharshah at 5-10 pm on February 21.
It will halt at Samalkot Junction, Anaparti, Rajamundry, Nidadvolu Junction, Tanuku, Bhimvaram Town, Akividu, Kaikolur, Gudivada Junction, Vijaywada Junction, Madhira, Khammam, Warangal, Jamikunta, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Balharshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Manikpur.
The train will consist of 19 coaches, including one 1st AC, one AC- 2 Tier, one AC- 3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release from Public Relations Unit, Central Railway, Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam