Special trains to run between Shirdi-Puri
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run special trains between Sai Nagar Shirdi-Puri, Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Shalimar and Pune-Bilaspur to clear the extra rush of passengers during the summer season.
Accordingly, Sai Nagar Shirdi-Puri weekly special train 02745 will leave Sai Nagar Shirdi on every Sunday at 1 pm from April 7 to June 30 (13 trips) and arrive Puri at 10.55 pm next day (Monday).
Similarly, 02746 Puri-Sainagar Shirdi weekly special will leave Puri at 11.35 pm on every Friday from April 5 to June 28 and arrive in Sai Nagar Shirdi at 8.25 am on third day (Sunday).
It will halt at Puntamba, Kopargaon, Manmad, Bhusawal, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Durg, Raipur, Kantasanji, Titlagarh, Balangir, Bargarh Road, Sambalpur, Angul, Talcher Road, Dhenkanal, Bhubaneshwar and Khurda Road Junction, both ways.
It will consist One AC-2 Tier, Two AC-3 Tier, 9 Sleeper Class, 6 General Second Class and two general second class-cum guards brake vans.
The second summer special will run between Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Shalimar as superfast weekly express. Accordingly train number 08059 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus ? Shalimar weekly Superfast special will leave LTT at 00.45 am on every Friday (midnight of Thu/Fri) from April 4 to June 28 (13 trips) and arrive Shalimar at 8.20 am next day (Saturday).
On return, train number 08060 Shalimar?Lokmanya Tilak Terminus weekly Superfast special will leave Shalimar at 6 am on every Wednesday from April 3 to June 26 (13 trips) and arrive LTT at 1.35 pm next day (Thursday).
It will halt at Kalyan, Nasik, Manmad, Bhusawal, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Chakradharpur, Tatanagar, Kharagpur and Santragachi.
The composition will be of One AC-3 Tier, 8 sleeper class, 6 general second class and two general second class-cum guards brake vans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- NASA discovers alien solar system with tighlty packed planets in unsusual orbits
- PMO directs Niti Aayog to work on restructuring of UGC, AICTE
- Roger Federer pulls out of Rio Olympics following ongoing knee trouble
- Super 30 founder wants 'level playing field' for marginalised students at IIT entrance
- SHAME! Son of Jadavpur University's professor touched girl students without consent, objectified them filthily?