Suburban train derails near Belapur in Navi Mumbai
Mumbai: A suburban train on Harbour Line of
Central Railway on Sunday derailed after one of its coaches jumped
off the track near Belapur station in neighbouring Navi
General compartment of the Panvel-bound local train
derailed after one of its wheels ran off the tracks as soon as
it reached Belapur railway station, railway officials said
adding nobody was injured.
The probe was initiated to establish the reason for the
derailment, they said.
The railway track was restored in two hours and trains
were running late by 15 minutes, officials said adding two
trains were cancelled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday