Suburban train derails near Belapur in Navi Mumbai
Mumbai: A suburban train on Harbour Line of
Central Railway on Sunday derailed after one of its coaches jumped
off the track near Belapur station in neighbouring Navi
General compartment of the Panvel-bound local train
derailed after one of its wheels ran off the tracks as soon as
it reached Belapur railway station, railway officials said
adding nobody was injured.
The probe was initiated to establish the reason for the
derailment, they said.
The railway track was restored in two hours and trains
were running late by 15 minutes, officials said adding two
trains were cancelled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal