Superfast special trains between Bilaspur and Pune
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run 24 services of superfast special train Pune-Bilaspur-Pune via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers from October 15 till year end.
Accordingly, train number 08296 Pune Bilaspur superfast special will leave Pune at 2 PM on every Monday from Oct 15 to Dec 31 and arrive Bilaspur at 1.40 PM the next day (Tuesday).
The train will leave Wardha at 4.33 AM and Nagpur at 6.40 AM on every Tuesday from Oct 16 till Jan 1, 2013.
Similarly, 08295 Bilaspur-Pune superfast special will leave Bilaspur at 2 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30 and arrive Pune at 11.05 AM the next day (Monday).
It will pass through Nagpur at 8.35 PM and Wardha at 9.45 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30.
It will make halt at Daund, Ahmednagar, Belapur, Kopargaon, Manmad, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Ranjangaon, Durg, Raipur and Bhatapara.
The train will run with 17 coaches including one 2-Tier AC cum 3-Tier AC, one 3-Tier AC, 5 sleeper classes, 8 second class chair cars and 2 general second cum guards brake van coaches, according to a release issued by Central Railway, Nagpur division, today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police