Supplements would be provided only if genuine need: Mumbai University
Mumbai: University of Mumbai has clarified
that supplements shall be provided in the final year
graduation examinations only after ascertaining that candidate
has not left any blank pages in the main answer sheet.
The clarification came after Shiv Sena`s students wing,
Yuva Sena, complained that supervisors were refusing to give
University admitted in a statement here that decision not
to give supplements was taken because number of pages in main
answer sheets had been increased.
But clear instructions were given by the Controller of
Examinations to all concerned that supplements could be
provided in the case of genuine demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love