Supplements would be provided only if genuine need: Mumbai University
Mumbai: University of Mumbai has clarified
that supplements shall be provided in the final year
graduation examinations only after ascertaining that candidate
has not left any blank pages in the main answer sheet.
The clarification came after Shiv Sena`s students wing,
Yuva Sena, complained that supervisors were refusing to give
University admitted in a statement here that decision not
to give supplements was taken because number of pages in main
answer sheets had been increased.
But clear instructions were given by the Controller of
Examinations to all concerned that supplements could be
provided in the case of genuine demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it