Supplements would be provided only if genuine need: Mumbai University
Mumbai: University of Mumbai has clarified
that supplements shall be provided in the final year
graduation examinations only after ascertaining that candidate
has not left any blank pages in the main answer sheet.
The clarification came after Shiv Sena`s students wing,
Yuva Sena, complained that supervisors were refusing to give
University admitted in a statement here that decision not
to give supplements was taken because number of pages in main
answer sheets had been increased.
But clear instructions were given by the Controller of
Examinations to all concerned that supplements could be
provided in the case of genuine demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'