Supplements would be provided only if genuine need: Mumbai University
Mumbai: University of Mumbai has clarified
that supplements shall be provided in the final year
graduation examinations only after ascertaining that candidate
has not left any blank pages in the main answer sheet.
The clarification came after Shiv Sena`s students wing,
Yuva Sena, complained that supervisors were refusing to give
University admitted in a statement here that decision not
to give supplements was taken because number of pages in main
answer sheets had been increased.
But clear instructions were given by the Controller of
Examinations to all concerned that supplements could be
provided in the case of genuine demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Curfew lifted in Kashmir Valley, Rajnath Singh to head all-party team on Sept 4
- ISS astronaut Jeff Williams shares captivating image of the USA's west coast! - See pic
- Govt panel for chilli-filled grenades, stun lac shells as alternatives to pellet guns
- iPhone 7? Apple Inc sends out invite for September 7 'special event'
- John Kerry's cavalcade got stuck in traffic jam caused by heavy rains in New Delhi