Supplements would be provided only if genuine need: Mumbai University
Mumbai: University of Mumbai has clarified
that supplements shall be provided in the final year
graduation examinations only after ascertaining that candidate
has not left any blank pages in the main answer sheet.
The clarification came after Shiv Sena`s students wing,
Yuva Sena, complained that supervisors were refusing to give
University admitted in a statement here that decision not
to give supplements was taken because number of pages in main
answer sheets had been increased.
But clear instructions were given by the Controller of
Examinations to all concerned that supplements could be
provided in the case of genuine demand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed