Supriya Sule, Mayawati to address rallies in Nagpur
Nagpur: NCP MP Supriya Sule and BSP chief Mayawati will be in Nagpur this weekend to address their respective party rallies.
While youth leader Sule will be addressing a rally at the new indoor sports complex at Nelson Square on Bhopal Road tomorrow, Mayawati is set to address party workers at a state-level rally at Kasturchand Park on Sunday morning.
The NCP is expecting about 10,000-15,000 women workers to attend the convention, which will begin at 1 PM, according to city womens wing president Nutan Rewatkar.
Party state president Madhukar Pichad, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and several senior ministers including Home Minister RR Patil, Ministers of State for Information and Public Relations Fauzia Khan, State Women’s wing president Vidya Chavan are expected to attend the event.
The backdrop at the venue of Mayawati`s convention is the Red Fort and her posters with the Delhi monument in the background has already appeared on city streets as she is being projected by BSP as the future PM of the country.
BSP has 25 corporators in Municipal Corporation, four Zilla Parishad members, 27 Municipal Council members and 14 Panchayat Samiti members, thereby having a total strength of 170 elected representatives, a press release said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part III
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part IV
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part V
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2016: (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) CBSE 10th result 2016, CBSE Class 10th X Results 2016, CBSE Board 10th Class results to be declared today
- Watch video: Zeus the husky throws the most priceless tantrum; refuses get off the couch!
- Five killed as boiler bursts in private chemical company in Dombivli township
- HRD Ministry directs UGC to amend regulations regarding workload of teachers
- PM Modi-led govt completes two years; Facebook tracks his journey on social media