Sushilkumar Shinde to inspect Mumbai`s Arthur road
Mumbai: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde would be visiting the high-security Arthur Road jail here, where the 26/11 convict Ajmal Amir Kasab had been lodged during much of his incarceration, on Saturday.
"Shinde would be visiting the Arthur Road jail," Meeran Borwankar, Additional Director General (Prisons), told PTI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!