Sushilkumar Shinde to inspect Mumbai`s Arthur road
Mumbai: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde would be visiting the high-security Arthur Road jail here, where the 26/11 convict Ajmal Amir Kasab had been lodged during much of his incarceration, on Saturday.
"Shinde would be visiting the Arthur Road jail," Meeran Borwankar, Additional Director General (Prisons), told PTI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police