Sushilkumar Shinde to inspect Mumbai`s Arthur road
Mumbai: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde would be visiting the high-security Arthur Road jail here, where the 26/11 convict Ajmal Amir Kasab had been lodged during much of his incarceration, on Saturday.
"Shinde would be visiting the Arthur Road jail," Meeran Borwankar, Additional Director General (Prisons), told PTI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'