Suspected LeT operative sent to ATS custody till Sept 29
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court on Tuesday sent
alleged Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Mohammed Aslam alias Saleem,
arrested by the Delhi police last month, to the custody of
Anti-Terror Squad till September 29 in connection with the
Aurangabad arms haul case.
Saleem, arrested from New Delhi Railway Station on August
25, was handed over to ATS and produced before a special
Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court here.
"Saleem has been sent to ATS custody till September 29
and the ATS wants to ascertain his alleged role in the 2006
Aurangabad arms haul case and to see whether he is involved in
any other criminal case here," ATS counsel Raja Thakare said.
The Delhi police recovered explosives and devices while
Saleem was boarding a train to Maharashtra.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note