Swine flu claims one more life in Ahmednagar, toll reaches 3
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old girl has
died of swine flu in Shrirampur taluka, taking the toll in the
deadly virus in the district to three.
Vaishasli died in a government hospital at Nashik.
Vaishali`s swab samples confirmed her H1N1 status. The
samples were sent to Pune but she succumbed to the disease
before the test reports were received, District Health Officer
Dr Asaram Khade told a news agency.
She was a farm worker. Her husband and mother-in-law are
also being treated as part of preventive measures, Khade said.
Two persons, including a girl, hailing from Shrigonda and
Sangamner talukas had earlier died of the deadly virus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof