Swine flu claims one more life in Ahmednagar, toll reaches 3
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old girl has
died of swine flu in Shrirampur taluka, taking the toll in the
deadly virus in the district to three.
Vaishasli died in a government hospital at Nashik.
Vaishali`s swab samples confirmed her H1N1 status. The
samples were sent to Pune but she succumbed to the disease
before the test reports were received, District Health Officer
Dr Asaram Khade told a news agency.
She was a farm worker. Her husband and mother-in-law are
also being treated as part of preventive measures, Khade said.
Two persons, including a girl, hailing from Shrigonda and
Sangamner talukas had earlier died of the deadly virus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'