Swine flu claims one more life in Ahmednagar, toll reaches 3
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old girl has
died of swine flu in Shrirampur taluka, taking the toll in the
deadly virus in the district to three.
Vaishasli died in a government hospital at Nashik.
Vaishali`s swab samples confirmed her H1N1 status. The
samples were sent to Pune but she succumbed to the disease
before the test reports were received, District Health Officer
Dr Asaram Khade told a news agency.
She was a farm worker. Her husband and mother-in-law are
also being treated as part of preventive measures, Khade said.
Two persons, including a girl, hailing from Shrigonda and
Sangamner talukas had earlier died of the deadly virus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress