Swine flu claims one more life in Ahmednagar, toll reaches 3
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old girl has
died of swine flu in Shrirampur taluka, taking the toll in the
deadly virus in the district to three.
Vaishasli died in a government hospital at Nashik.
Vaishali`s swab samples confirmed her H1N1 status. The
samples were sent to Pune but she succumbed to the disease
before the test reports were received, District Health Officer
Dr Asaram Khade told a news agency.
She was a farm worker. Her husband and mother-in-law are
also being treated as part of preventive measures, Khade said.
Two persons, including a girl, hailing from Shrigonda and
Sangamner talukas had earlier died of the deadly virus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video