Swine flu claims one more life in Ahmednagar, toll reaches 3
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old girl has
died of swine flu in Shrirampur taluka, taking the toll in the
deadly virus in the district to three.
Vaishasli died in a government hospital at Nashik.
Vaishali`s swab samples confirmed her H1N1 status. The
samples were sent to Pune but she succumbed to the disease
before the test reports were received, District Health Officer
Dr Asaram Khade told a news agency.
She was a farm worker. Her husband and mother-in-law are
also being treated as part of preventive measures, Khade said.
Two persons, including a girl, hailing from Shrigonda and
Sangamner talukas had earlier died of the deadly virus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?