Teacher held for molestation
Nagpur: A Zilla Parishad school teacher from Mohadi taluka of neighbouring Bhandara district was arrested for allegedly indulging in obscene behaviour with nine girl students and molesting one of them, police said on Tuesday.
Accused Raju Bagade called the students to an evening class and showed them vulgar video clips on his mobile.
The English teacher also passed lewd remarks and also molested one the girls.
The victims then narrated the incident to their parents who approached the headmaster, following which he lodged a police complaint.
He was arrested yesterday after offences under relevant sections of IPC were registered for outraging the modesty of girls, police added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Iran starts voting in parliament election run-offs
- North Korea gives Korean-American 10 years hard labour: Report
- Six minors killed in house blaze in Uttar Pradesh
- Shrinking US presence in Afghanistan creates security concerns: Report
- Bangladesh pacer Shahadat Hossain apologizes for torturing 11-year-old girl, asks for end to ban