Teenaged girl kidnapped, murdered in Maha village
Ratnagiri: A teenaged girl was allegedly kidnapped and later murdered by an unidentified man here, police said on Friday.
The 14-year-old victim was kidnapped by a person when she was returning home from school at Sangalat near Khed in Ratnagiri district yesterday.
Later, when the villagers searched for her they found the body, bearing wounds apparently inflicted by a sharp weapon.
A case has been registered in this regard, Khed police said, adding that a search for the killer was on while they were also trying to find out if the girl was sexually assaulted before being murdered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested