Ten killed as tanker collides with rickshaw near Dhule in Maha
Dhule(Maha): Ten persons, including two women were killed and twelve others injured seriously in a collision between a tankar and mini-door rickshaw at Kurkhodi phata on Dhule--Shirpur road today, police said.
The mishap took place when the tankar proceeding to New Delhi from Baramati collided with the rickshaw coming from the opposite direction, police said.
All the victims were travelling in rickshaw, police said adding that the injured have been admitted to Dhule civil hospital.
The driver of the tankar Ram Gopal Nandlalji (29) has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- Being obese can cause 13 types of cancer, say scientists
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Tillakaratne Dilshan to retire from international cricket after 3rd ODI, two T20Is against Australia
- Stand by what I said about RSS, will never stop fighting its hateful agenda: Rahul Gandhi
- Mercedes to have petrol option for all models in India by September