Ten killed as tanker collides with rickshaw near Dhule in Maha
Dhule(Maha): Ten persons, including two women were killed and twelve others injured seriously in a collision between a tankar and mini-door rickshaw at Kurkhodi phata on Dhule--Shirpur road today, police said.
The mishap took place when the tankar proceeding to New Delhi from Baramati collided with the rickshaw coming from the opposite direction, police said.
All the victims were travelling in rickshaw, police said adding that the injured have been admitted to Dhule civil hospital.
The driver of the tankar Ram Gopal Nandlalji (29) has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire