Thakre to continue as MPCC chief
New Delhi: Manikrao Thakre was on Friday re-appointed president of the Maharashtra Congress.
The announcement was made by AICC general secretary Janardan Dwivedi.
Thakre (57), a Kunabi Maratha from Vidarbha, was first appointed as state Congress chief in 2008.
He had served as Minister of State for Home in the Maharashtra Government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie