Thane housewife raped, accused arrested
Thane: A 35-year-old man has been arrested on charge of raping a housewife here, police said on Saturday.
Tarachand N Mukne, a resident of Dombivili, entered the house of the victim, who stays in the same area, at 8 last night under the pretext of drinking water, Inspector P S Dhaigude said.
Realising that the woman was alone in the house, Mukne allegedly sexually assaulted her and fled, he said.
After an offence was registered, the police traced the accused and nabbed him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price