Thane housewife raped, accused arrested
Thane: A 35-year-old man has been arrested on charge of raping a housewife here, police said on Saturday.
Tarachand N Mukne, a resident of Dombivili, entered the house of the victim, who stays in the same area, at 8 last night under the pretext of drinking water, Inspector P S Dhaigude said.
Realising that the woman was alone in the house, Mukne allegedly sexually assaulted her and fled, he said.
After an offence was registered, the police traced the accused and nabbed him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves