Three electrocuted during Muharram procession
Satara: Three persons were
electrocuted and six others injured on Tuesday during a Muharram
procession at Patan village here, police said.
The incident occurred when the `Taziya` being carried in
the procession accidentally came in contact with a live wire
following which the three persons -- Narayan Khairmode,
Chandrakant Gujar and Haridas Khairmode -- were electrocuted,
Six others injured during the incident were admitted to a
local hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai