Three electrocuted during Muharram procession
Satara: Three persons were
electrocuted and six others injured on Tuesday during a Muharram
procession at Patan village here, police said.
The incident occurred when the `Taziya` being carried in
the procession accidentally came in contact with a live wire
following which the three persons -- Narayan Khairmode,
Chandrakant Gujar and Haridas Khairmode -- were electrocuted,
Six others injured during the incident were admitted to a
local hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal