Three eve-teasers lynched in Nagpur
Nagpur: Three persons were allegedly lynched to death by an angry mob for eve-teasing in Bharat Nagar area of the city on Wednesday morning, police said.
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two in the guise of policemen indulged in eve-teasing, following which an angry mob, including women, pelted them with stones and beat them with sticks.
By the time police rushed to Bharat Nagar, in Kalamana area of the city and tried to disperse the mob, they had already beaten three persons to death, while police managed to arrest their fourth accomplice, police said.
Following tension in the area, police immediately removed the bodies from the site.
Senior police officials have rushed to the spot and investigating the incident.
It is noteworthy that the division bench of Chief justice Arun Mishra and Justice NK Jain on the PIL had on April 17, directed Archaeological survey of India and MNIT, Jaipur, to complete the task of renovation and restoration of ancient Bharatpur fort and the heritage Sujanganga Canal surrounding the fort within a period of two months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!