Three killed in road mishap in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: Three persons were killed and five others were seriously injured when a Maharashtra transport bus collided with an ambulance near here, police said Wednesday.
The incident took place when the state transport bus
headed for Shirdi collided head-on with the ambulance last night at Derde village on Nashik-Kopargaon road, about 80 km from here, sub-divisional police officer Shrikant Jawale told
The deceased were identified as ambulance driver
Ganesh Raghunath Tupake (34), Rajendra Parhe (36) and Popat Parhe (40), he said, adding the driver of the bus fled the spot after the mishap.
The injured were admitted in Saibaba Hospital at
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security