Three MHADA women employees arrested, suspended in graft case
Nagpur: Maharashtra Revenue Minister
Balasaheb Thorat on Friday informed the State Legislative Assembly
that three women employees of Maharashtra Housing and
Development Authority have been suspended for allegedly
Raising the issue in the Lower House, Madhuri Mishal and
Girish Bapat asked why action was not taken against the
Thorat informed the House that Aarti Bhatkar, Rupa Mankar
and Usha Walvi were arrested by Anti-Corruption Bureau in
August for demanding and accepting Rs 3,000 from an applicant.
The members wanted to know why chargesheet was been filed
in the court.
Thorat said papers have been sent to Deputy Inspector
General of Registration for seeking permission for filing
chargesheet against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi