Three of a family killed in road mishap in Maharashtra
Nashik: Three members of a family from Gujarat, including a woman, were killed and seven injured in a road accident here in North Maharashtra, police said today.
The family members hailing from Valsad were travelling in an SUV which collided with a truck near Chousale village on Vani-Saputara Road near here yesterday, they said.
The truck was proceeding towards Saputara in Gujarat, while the car was on its way to Nashik.
The deceased were identified as Babubhai Chhannabhai Patel (61), his wife Pushaben (55) and Dhirubhai (40), their relative, the police said.
The injured were admitted to a Government hospital in Nashik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what