Three youths set on fire by bikers in Pune
Pune: A few days after a bus driver went on a rampage killing nine persons in Pune, around 10-15 youths on bikes poured petrol on three youths and set them on fire here Friday night, killing one of them.
The gruesome incident occurred in Dhankali area. Reports said that the youths had an argument with the bikers a few days ago, which culminated in the ghastly incident. The assailants are said to be dreaded criminals of the area.
One of the youths identified as Aneesh succumbed to the burn injuries and the other two – Swapnil and Sunny - are battling for their life in a hospital.
Police have begun investigating the case and have detained several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed