Three youths set on fire by bikers in Pune
Pune: A few days after a bus driver went on a rampage killing nine persons in Pune, around 10-15 youths on bikes poured petrol on three youths and set them on fire here Friday night, killing one of them.
The gruesome incident occurred in Dhankali area. Reports said that the youths had an argument with the bikers a few days ago, which culminated in the ghastly incident. The assailants are said to be dreaded criminals of the area.
One of the youths identified as Aneesh succumbed to the burn injuries and the other two – Swapnil and Sunny - are battling for their life in a hospital.
Police have begun investigating the case and have detained several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best