Three youths set on fire by bikers in Pune
Pune: A few days after a bus driver went on a rampage killing nine persons in Pune, around 10-15 youths on bikes poured petrol on three youths and set them on fire here Friday night, killing one of them.
The gruesome incident occurred in Dhankali area. Reports said that the youths had an argument with the bikers a few days ago, which culminated in the ghastly incident. The assailants are said to be dreaded criminals of the area.
One of the youths identified as Aneesh succumbed to the burn injuries and the other two – Swapnil and Sunny - are battling for their life in a hospital.
Police have begun investigating the case and have detained several people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof