TMC cracks down on builders
Thane: In major crack-down on the errant
developers, the Thane Municipal Corporation has recovered over
Rs 14 crore as fine in the current year.
A statement from the corporation said that fines were
collected for violation of various civic rules, under the
Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act.
The prominent builders from whom the fine was collected
are: Lodha Buildcom (Rs 29.88 lakh), Lodha Novel Build Firms
(Rs 11.66 crore), Capstone Construction Company (Rs 20.95
lakh), New City Education Trust (Rs 47.48lakh), Vartak Nagar
Sikshan Mandal (Rs 4.57 lakh), and Neelkanth Realtors (Rs 2.05
Also, the corporation had served a demand notice for
Rs. 3.18 crore on Sainath Enterprises for violation of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened