Too early to write off Shiv Sena: Wasnik
Bhopal: In spite of its drubbing in the
just-concluded Maharashtra assembly polls, it is too early to
write off Shiv Sena, Union Minister for Social Justice and
Empowerment Mukul Wasnik said here Tuesday.
In a democracy, defeat and victory are part and parcel of
political parties and nothing much must be read into it. It is
too early to say if Shiv Sena would crumble or the MNS led by
Raj Thackeray would prosper in the long run, Wasnik told
The minister said the Congress-NCP victory in assembly
elections indicated that people of the state had put their
stamp of approval on the government that had been ruling in
Maharashtra for the last 10 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS