Transfers for 41 IPS officers in Maharashtra
Mumbai: Maharashtra government on Monday effected the transfers of 41 IPS officers, including that of
Additional DG (Establishment) Satyapal Singh and Additional CP
(West Zone Mumbai) Amitabh Gupta.
Singh will take up his new posting as Additional DG
(Law and Order), while Gupta has been promoted as Special
Inspector General (IG) Training and special squad in Mumbai.
Rashmi Shukla, who was earlier Special IG training and
special squad, has been promoted as Joint Commissioner of
R N Wagh, who held the post of Joint CP, Special Branch,
has been promoted as Additional DG (Anti Corruption Bureau).
Vishwas Nangre Patil, who was Superintendent of Police
Thane rural, has been posted as Additional CP (West Zone
Mumbai) in place of Amitabh Gupta.
Rajvardhan, who was awaiting appointment, has been
promoted as Additional CP (Economic Offences).
Nashik Police Commissioner V D Mishra has been promoted
as Additional DG (anti-Naxal operations) Nagpur.
V R Kamble, who held the post of Additional DG
(Anti-Corruption Bureau), has been transferred as Additional
DG (Traffic), while Prabhat Ranjan, Special IG (Nagpur zone),
has been elevated as Additional DG (Anti Corruption Bureau) in
place of Kamble. Rajendra Singh, special IG and Director state
intelligence department in Pune, has been brought in place of
Ashok Dhiwre, Joint CP of Pune, has been promoted as
Additional DG (CID) Pune.
Uddhav Kamble, special IG (Nashik zone), has been
promoted as Deputy Commandant (Home Guard and Civil
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’