Tribal youths get pre-training for PET, PMT exams in Maharashtra
Nagpur: The Tribal Development Commissionerate here has selected about 121 tribal youths to undergo a 45-days pre-training for forthcoming Pre-Engineering (PET) and Pre-Medical Tests, as part of their overall development programme.
15 youths from Nagpur, 65 from Chimur, 23 from Gadchiroli and 18 from Deori and others are undergoing pre-training which will prepare them for the big tests ahead, according to Additional Commissioner of Tribal Develoment, Nagpur, Pallavi Darade.
The department had also imparted training to about 40 youths last year and this year the number has gone up.
Deputy Commissioner, Vinod Patil along with Project Officers Dilip Sarode and Jitendra Choudhary have selected these trainees who are from far flung areas and remote areas in eastern Vidarbha, Darade added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof