Tribal youths get pre-training for PET, PMT exams in Maharashtra
Nagpur: The Tribal Development Commissionerate here has selected about 121 tribal youths to undergo a 45-days pre-training for forthcoming Pre-Engineering (PET) and Pre-Medical Tests, as part of their overall development programme.
15 youths from Nagpur, 65 from Chimur, 23 from Gadchiroli and 18 from Deori and others are undergoing pre-training which will prepare them for the big tests ahead, according to Additional Commissioner of Tribal Develoment, Nagpur, Pallavi Darade.
The department had also imparted training to about 40 youths last year and this year the number has gone up.
Deputy Commissioner, Vinod Patil along with Project Officers Dilip Sarode and Jitendra Choudhary have selected these trainees who are from far flung areas and remote areas in eastern Vidarbha, Darade added.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Tata group doubles published patents in 2 years to 7,000
- Watch: South Korean mom throws kids out of multi-story building on fire
- Kingfisher House auction: Lenders begin revaluation in a bid to sell it
- WATCH: From Nehra ji to Shahenshah, Sunrisers Hyderabad's India pacer has come a long way!
- Real Madrid vs Manchester City PREVIEW: Champions League, 2nd semi-final, second leg