Tribal youths get pre-training for PET, PMT exams in Maharashtra
Nagpur: The Tribal Development Commissionerate here has selected about 121 tribal youths to undergo a 45-days pre-training for forthcoming Pre-Engineering (PET) and Pre-Medical Tests, as part of their overall development programme.
15 youths from Nagpur, 65 from Chimur, 23 from Gadchiroli and 18 from Deori and others are undergoing pre-training which will prepare them for the big tests ahead, according to Additional Commissioner of Tribal Develoment, Nagpur, Pallavi Darade.
The department had also imparted training to about 40 youths last year and this year the number has gone up.
Deputy Commissioner, Vinod Patil along with Project Officers Dilip Sarode and Jitendra Choudhary have selected these trainees who are from far flung areas and remote areas in eastern Vidarbha, Darade added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!