Tribal youths get pre-training for PET, PMT exams in Maharashtra
Nagpur: The Tribal Development Commissionerate here has selected about 121 tribal youths to undergo a 45-days pre-training for forthcoming Pre-Engineering (PET) and Pre-Medical Tests, as part of their overall development programme.
15 youths from Nagpur, 65 from Chimur, 23 from Gadchiroli and 18 from Deori and others are undergoing pre-training which will prepare them for the big tests ahead, according to Additional Commissioner of Tribal Develoment, Nagpur, Pallavi Darade.
The department had also imparted training to about 40 youths last year and this year the number has gone up.
Deputy Commissioner, Vinod Patil along with Project Officers Dilip Sarode and Jitendra Choudhary have selected these trainees who are from far flung areas and remote areas in eastern Vidarbha, Darade added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement