Two held in Mumbai with 1 lakh digital memory cards
Mumbai: Mumbai custom authorities have
seized over one lakh digital memory cards worth Rs two crore
and detained two persons in this connection, airport officials
The accused are currently being questioned, they told
PTI here Wednesday.
This is the second seizure by the Air Intelligence
Unit of the Mumbai Customs within two days.
On Monday, customs sleuths had arrested four persons
after digital memory cards worth Rs 52 lakh were recovered
from their possession.
The four accused are presently on a five-day remand
with Air Intelligence authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'