Two held in Mumbai with 1 lakh digital memory cards
Mumbai: Mumbai custom authorities have
seized over one lakh digital memory cards worth Rs two crore
and detained two persons in this connection, airport officials
The accused are currently being questioned, they told
PTI here Wednesday.
This is the second seizure by the Air Intelligence
Unit of the Mumbai Customs within two days.
On Monday, customs sleuths had arrested four persons
after digital memory cards worth Rs 52 lakh were recovered
from their possession.
The four accused are presently on a five-day remand
with Air Intelligence authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried