Two injured in clash at Thane
Thane: Two persons were injured after two groups of picnickers allegedly clashed with each other over some petty issue here, police said on Monday.
Two groups, said to be from Nashik, had come to the Tungar naka in Mokhada taluka of Thane district for a picnic late last evening and some of them were inebriated.
They clashed with each other over some petty issue and one of the group members also allegedly fired in air and smashed a couple of cars in the area.
Two persons sustained injuries in the clash and were rushed to the Civil hospital at Nashik.
Police have registered an offence under sections 307 (attempt to murder) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of the IPC against the groups while further investigation was on.
No one has been arrested so far in connection with the incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video