Two killed by Naxals in Gadchiroli
Nagpur: A 40-year-old woman and a police patil (village revenue staff), were allegedly killed by Naxals in Maharashtra`s Gadchiroli district, police said on Sunday.
A group of Naxals allegedly killed the woman Mayabai Sukhdeo Duga by slitting her throat in Talaitola area in Gadchiroli`s Dhanora taluka last night, they said.
Later, the outlaws went to Mendherola village in Dhanora, where they slit the throat of police patil Murlidhar Mahadore (50) in the wee hours today, police said.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company