Two killed by Naxals in Gadchiroli
Nagpur: A 40-year-old woman and a police patil (village revenue staff), were allegedly killed by Naxals in Maharashtra`s Gadchiroli district, police said on Sunday.
A group of Naxals allegedly killed the woman Mayabai Sukhdeo Duga by slitting her throat in Talaitola area in Gadchiroli`s Dhanora taluka last night, they said.
Later, the outlaws went to Mendherola village in Dhanora, where they slit the throat of police patil Murlidhar Mahadore (50) in the wee hours today, police said.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested