Two minor girls allegedly raped in Nagpur
Nagpur: Two minor girls were allegedly raped in two different incidents and at two different localities, the police said here on Tuesday.
In the first incident, a fifth standard student of a local school in Lakadganj in the eastern part of the city, was criminally assaulted by an unknown accused early today.
The incident occurred when a young boy dragged her behind her school, gagged her and allegedly raped her.
The girl was rushed to the state-run Mayo General Hospital for treatment after bleeding profusely.
No arrests have been made have been made so far.
In another incident, a 40-year-old man allegedly raped his own 12-year-old daughter between February 2012 and October 2012.
Identified as Asif Sheikh Hamid Sheikh, he allegedly raped her at his residence in Wadsa Desaiganj in neighbouring Gadchiroli district and also at his another house in Kapsi Buzurg near the city, under the Kalamana police station.
He also threatened the victim that her entire family would be killed, she alleged in her report filed here today.
The accused has been arrested, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister