Two minor girls allegedly raped in Nagpur
Nagpur: Two minor girls were allegedly raped in two different incidents and at two different localities, the police said here on Tuesday.
In the first incident, a fifth standard student of a local school in Lakadganj in the eastern part of the city, was criminally assaulted by an unknown accused early today.
The incident occurred when a young boy dragged her behind her school, gagged her and allegedly raped her.
The girl was rushed to the state-run Mayo General Hospital for treatment after bleeding profusely.
No arrests have been made have been made so far.
In another incident, a 40-year-old man allegedly raped his own 12-year-old daughter between February 2012 and October 2012.
Identified as Asif Sheikh Hamid Sheikh, he allegedly raped her at his residence in Wadsa Desaiganj in neighbouring Gadchiroli district and also at his another house in Kapsi Buzurg near the city, under the Kalamana police station.
He also threatened the victim that her entire family would be killed, she alleged in her report filed here today.
The accused has been arrested, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir