Two minor girls killed in wall collapse
Mumbai: Two minor girls were killed and
another injured in a wall collapse here on Tuesday, civic officials
The incident took place in Kamraj Nagar at Antop Hill
around 11:00 hours when a toilet wall came down killing Nandini
Chinappa (8) and Reema (12), they said.
While Nandini died on the spot, Reema who was admitted
with severe head injuries, succumbed at the Sion hospital.
A 33-year-old woman, who was injured in the mishap has
also been admitted to Sion hospital, officials said.
In another incident this afternoon, two children were
injured in a wall collapse at Khindipada in suburban Bhandup.
Both of them have been admitted to Mulund hospital, civic
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued