Two minor girls killed in wall collapse
Mumbai: Two minor girls were killed and
another injured in a wall collapse here on Tuesday, civic officials
The incident took place in Kamraj Nagar at Antop Hill
around 11:00 hours when a toilet wall came down killing Nandini
Chinappa (8) and Reema (12), they said.
While Nandini died on the spot, Reema who was admitted
with severe head injuries, succumbed at the Sion hospital.
A 33-year-old woman, who was injured in the mishap has
also been admitted to Sion hospital, officials said.
In another incident this afternoon, two children were
injured in a wall collapse at Khindipada in suburban Bhandup.
Both of them have been admitted to Mulund hospital, civic
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study
- Delhi constable murder: All three culprits arrested
- Now KRK gets in on the act, blasts Piers Morgan for tweeting about PM Modi
- Seven killed in road accident in Uttar Pradesh's Ambedkarnagar
- Searching for weekend get aways in South? Give it a look