Two minor girls killed in wall collapse
Mumbai: Two minor girls were killed and
another injured in a wall collapse here on Tuesday, civic officials
The incident took place in Kamraj Nagar at Antop Hill
around 11:00 hours when a toilet wall came down killing Nandini
Chinappa (8) and Reema (12), they said.
While Nandini died on the spot, Reema who was admitted
with severe head injuries, succumbed at the Sion hospital.
A 33-year-old woman, who was injured in the mishap has
also been admitted to Sion hospital, officials said.
In another incident this afternoon, two children were
injured in a wall collapse at Khindipada in suburban Bhandup.
Both of them have been admitted to Mulund hospital, civic
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad