Two minor girls raped in separate cases in Maharashtra
Thane: Two minor girls were raped in two separate incidents in the district, police said on Friday.
A four-and-a-half year old girl was sexually assaulted by a 21-year-old man identified as Sohanlal Gauram, who has been arrested by police.
According to police, Gauram had spotted the girl playing outside her house in Parshan Kata locality of Boisar yesterday. He then lured her with a chocolate and then took her to his room and allegedly raped her there.
In another incident, a 14-year-old girl, who works at a brick kiln at Talonda of Bhiwandi tehsil, was allegedly sexually assaulted by Kamlakar Jadhav, 30, police said.
Jadhav offered toddy to the victim and then took her to a nearby farm, where he raped her last night.
The accused is absconding and an offence has been registered with Ganeshpuri police station in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport