Two-yr-old thrown out of moving bus by father, survives
Nashik: A two-year-old girl had a miraculous escape after her father threw her from a moving bus following a quarrel with her mother, police said on Tuesday.
Malegaon resident Abdul Rahim Ansari and his wife Farzana had a tiff over some issue yesterday while they were travelling in a bus with their daughter Ayesha near Dhule on the Mumbai-Agra national highway.
In a fit of anger, Abdul threw his daughter out of the moving MSRTC bus near Residency hotel on the highway.
However, the girl escaped with minor injuries and was taken to Dhule civil hospital for check-up, police said.
Meanwhile, search is on to nab Abdul, who fled from the hospital, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler