Two-yr-old thrown out of moving bus by father, survives
Nashik: A two-year-old girl had a miraculous escape after her father threw her from a moving bus following a quarrel with her mother, police said on Tuesday.
Malegaon resident Abdul Rahim Ansari and his wife Farzana had a tiff over some issue yesterday while they were travelling in a bus with their daughter Ayesha near Dhule on the Mumbai-Agra national highway.
In a fit of anger, Abdul threw his daughter out of the moving MSRTC bus near Residency hotel on the highway.
However, the girl escaped with minor injuries and was taken to Dhule civil hospital for check-up, police said.
Meanwhile, search is on to nab Abdul, who fled from the hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing