Two-yr-old thrown out of moving bus by father, survives
Nashik: A two-year-old girl had a miraculous escape after her father threw her from a moving bus following a quarrel with her mother, police said on Tuesday.
Malegaon resident Abdul Rahim Ansari and his wife Farzana had a tiff over some issue yesterday while they were travelling in a bus with their daughter Ayesha near Dhule on the Mumbai-Agra national highway.
In a fit of anger, Abdul threw his daughter out of the moving MSRTC bus near Residency hotel on the highway.
However, the girl escaped with minor injuries and was taken to Dhule civil hospital for check-up, police said.
Meanwhile, search is on to nab Abdul, who fled from the hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Forest fires threaten to wipe out 1,500 villages in Uttarakhand, NDRF, IAF step in to mitigate crisis, govt issues alert
- World's richest temple mulls moving 7.5 tonne gold under monetisation scheme
- Six-year-old falls in borewell in Maharashtra, rescue operation on
- Want FIR against guilty before further probe on Adarsh Society scam: BJP
- Beware, women! Stress can worsen HPV infection