Two-yr-old thrown out of moving bus by father, survives
Nashik: A two-year-old girl had a miraculous escape after her father threw her from a moving bus following a quarrel with her mother, police said on Tuesday.
Malegaon resident Abdul Rahim Ansari and his wife Farzana had a tiff over some issue yesterday while they were travelling in a bus with their daughter Ayesha near Dhule on the Mumbai-Agra national highway.
In a fit of anger, Abdul threw his daughter out of the moving MSRTC bus near Residency hotel on the highway.
However, the girl escaped with minor injuries and was taken to Dhule civil hospital for check-up, police said.
Meanwhile, search is on to nab Abdul, who fled from the hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui