Two-yr-old thrown out of moving bus by father, survives
Nashik: A two-year-old girl had a miraculous escape after her father threw her from a moving bus following a quarrel with her mother, police said on Tuesday.
Malegaon resident Abdul Rahim Ansari and his wife Farzana had a tiff over some issue yesterday while they were travelling in a bus with their daughter Ayesha near Dhule on the Mumbai-Agra national highway.
In a fit of anger, Abdul threw his daughter out of the moving MSRTC bus near Residency hotel on the highway.
However, the girl escaped with minor injuries and was taken to Dhule civil hospital for check-up, police said.
Meanwhile, search is on to nab Abdul, who fled from the hospital, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says