Uddhav recovering after angioplasty, CM calls on him
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan on Saturday called on Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, who underwent an angioplasty procedure yesterday.
Chavan visited Uddhav at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra after returning from Nagpur and inquired about his health, an official statement said here.
Uddhav`s wife Rashmi and other family members were present.
Meanwhile, Sena leader and Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Raut told PTI that Uddhav was recuperating well.
"He is OK and out of ICU," Raut said.
The 52-years-old Uddhav Thackeray underwent a two-hour angioplasty procedure after doctors found blockages in his arteries.
He is expected to be discharged from the hospital in a couple of days.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?