Uddhav targets PM over Kingfisher crisis remarks
Nashik: Hitting out at Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh for his remarks over helping cash-strapped
Kingfisher Airlines, Shiv Sena asked why he was not able to
take steps to solve common man`s problems.
Sena executive president Udhhav Thackeray criticised
Singh for his statement that he would talk to Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi and find out what could be done about the Kingfisher crisis.
The Sena leader was here to launch various development
works by Shiv Sena corporators ahead of the Nashik Municipal
Corporation polls that are just a few months away.
On Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh`s remarks that Shiv
Sena could not even run a sugar factory, Thackeray said his
party was not only capable of running sugar factories, but
also the government in an able manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...