Uddhav targets PM over Kingfisher crisis remarks
Nashik: Hitting out at Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh for his remarks over helping cash-strapped
Kingfisher Airlines, Shiv Sena asked why he was not able to
take steps to solve common man`s problems.
Sena executive president Udhhav Thackeray criticised
Singh for his statement that he would talk to Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi and find out what could be done about the Kingfisher crisis.
The Sena leader was here to launch various development
works by Shiv Sena corporators ahead of the Nashik Municipal
Corporation polls that are just a few months away.
On Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh`s remarks that Shiv
Sena could not even run a sugar factory, Thackeray said his
party was not only capable of running sugar factories, but
also the government in an able manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts
- Building a sports culture crucial to winning medals at Olympics: Pullela Gopichand
- Maharashtra, Haryana Assemblies unanimously ratify GST Bill
- India to grow at 7.6% in FY'17, GST to boost trade, investment: RBI