Uddhav targets PM over Kingfisher crisis remarks
Nashik: Hitting out at Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh for his remarks over helping cash-strapped
Kingfisher Airlines, Shiv Sena asked why he was not able to
take steps to solve common man`s problems.
Sena executive president Udhhav Thackeray criticised
Singh for his statement that he would talk to Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi and find out what could be done about the Kingfisher crisis.
The Sena leader was here to launch various development
works by Shiv Sena corporators ahead of the Nashik Municipal
Corporation polls that are just a few months away.
On Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh`s remarks that Shiv
Sena could not even run a sugar factory, Thackeray said his
party was not only capable of running sugar factories, but
also the government in an able manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic