Uddhav targets PM over Kingfisher crisis remarks
Nashik: Hitting out at Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh for his remarks over helping cash-strapped
Kingfisher Airlines, Shiv Sena asked why he was not able to
take steps to solve common man`s problems.
Sena executive president Udhhav Thackeray criticised
Singh for his statement that he would talk to Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi and find out what could be done about the Kingfisher crisis.
The Sena leader was here to launch various development
works by Shiv Sena corporators ahead of the Nashik Municipal
Corporation polls that are just a few months away.
On Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh`s remarks that Shiv
Sena could not even run a sugar factory, Thackeray said his
party was not only capable of running sugar factories, but
also the government in an able manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30