Uddhav targets PM over Kingfisher crisis remarks
Nashik: Hitting out at Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh for his remarks over helping cash-strapped
Kingfisher Airlines, Shiv Sena asked why he was not able to
take steps to solve common man`s problems.
Sena executive president Udhhav Thackeray criticised
Singh for his statement that he would talk to Civil Aviation Minister Vayalar Ravi and find out what could be done about the Kingfisher crisis.
The Sena leader was here to launch various development
works by Shiv Sena corporators ahead of the Nashik Municipal
Corporation polls that are just a few months away.
On Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh`s remarks that Shiv
Sena could not even run a sugar factory, Thackeray said his
party was not only capable of running sugar factories, but
also the government in an able manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH