Uddhav Thackeray discharged from hospital
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, who underwent angioplasty at a suburban hospital on Friday, was discharged on Monday.
The 51-year old executive president of Shiv Sena was discharged following a thorough examination of his health by the doctors of Lilavati Hospital attending him.
Uddhav underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra on Friday for removal of blockages in his arteries.
It was widely reported that 51-year-old Sena leader will be discharged today.
A text message to Uddhav`s personal secretary Milind Narvekar about the discharge elicited no response.
Uddhav`s estranged cousin and MNS chief Raj was not seen with him when the former was discharged from the hospital.
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read