Uddhav Thackeray discharged from hospital
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, who underwent angioplasty at a suburban hospital on Friday, was discharged on Monday.
The 51-year old executive president of Shiv Sena was discharged following a thorough examination of his health by the doctors of Lilavati Hospital attending him.
Uddhav underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra on Friday for removal of blockages in his arteries.
It was widely reported that 51-year-old Sena leader will be discharged today.
A text message to Uddhav`s personal secretary Milind Narvekar about the discharge elicited no response.
Uddhav`s estranged cousin and MNS chief Raj was not seen with him when the former was discharged from the hospital.
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users