Uddhav Thackeray discharged from hospital
Mumbai: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, who underwent angioplasty at a suburban hospital on Friday, was discharged on Monday.
The 51-year old executive president of Shiv Sena was discharged following a thorough examination of his health by the doctors of Lilavati Hospital attending him.
Uddhav underwent angioplasty at Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra on Friday for removal of blockages in his arteries.
It was widely reported that 51-year-old Sena leader will be discharged today.
A text message to Uddhav`s personal secretary Milind Narvekar about the discharge elicited no response.
Uddhav`s estranged cousin and MNS chief Raj was not seen with him when the former was discharged from the hospital.
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan