Uddhav Thackeray on state-wide tour
Kolhapur: Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray on Monday began his state-wide Maharashtra tour from here.
He will be meeting party workers and leaders from north Maharashtra, Konkan, Vidarbha and Marathwada regions over the next two weeks.
Speaking at a rally here, he said, "I am committed to realise the dreams of Shiv Sena Pramukh Balasaheb Thackeray and expect the same commitment from you."
While talking about the Maharashtra-Karnataka border issue, he said, "Shiv Sena will remain with Marathi people forever and fight for justice."
It is for the first time after the death of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray that Uddhav has embarked on a tour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan
- Will set up transit accommodations for Kashmiri Pandits till they feel safe to return: Mehbooba Mufti
- Youngsters at alcohol risk can be identified on social media