Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, one dead
Mumbai: One person was killed while several others were feared trapped beneath the debris after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport here on Wednesday night, officials said.
Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46