Under-construction bridge collapses in Mumbai, one dead
Mumbai: One person was killed while several others were feared trapped beneath the debris after a portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the international airport here on Wednesday night, officials said.
Eight fire tenders and four ambulances have been rushed to the spot and rescue operations are underway, they said.
The officials said that those trapped beneath the debris are mostly workers.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- Crisis in Samajwadi Party: 'Helicopter kya tumhare baap ka hai?' - Why Shivpal Yadav asked this to a man in audience
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption