Unidentified man found murdered in Parel
Mumbai: An unidentified man was on Monday found murdered in a railway yard near Lower Parel railway station in central Mumbai, police said.
The man, believed to be around 25-35 years of age, was spotted in a pool of blood by a constable of Railway Protection Force (RPF) in the railway yard at about 9 am, police said.
The RPF constable immediately notified the cops at NM Joshi Marg police station, who rushed to the spot and found the victim with multiple stabbing injuries.
"There are several injuries on the victim`s body. The victim`s throat was also slit. He might have been murdered at least 12 hours before," senior inspector Sudhakar Ghagare said.
The victim`s T-shirt had the mark of a tailor who is from Bhiwandi area of neighbouring Thane district, police said, adding that, they are "working on this clue to find out the identity of the victim and trace the accused."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen