US national found dead in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 45-year-old US national has been
found dead in his hotel room in south Mumbai, police said
William David Thomas, who has been undergoing medical
treatment in a city hospital, was staying in Hotel Volga at
Colaba in south Mumbai since June 16.
When there was no answer from his room last evening
despite repeated knocking by hotel staff, the police were
The police, which broke the lock to enter the room, found
Thomas lying dead on the floor. The body was taken to St
George hospital for post-mortem.
Following preliminary investigations, police ruled out
foul play and believe Thomas died due to some medical cause.
Thomas, a native of Alabama, was set to leave the country
tonight, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Rains keep mercury near normal in several parts of country
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results 2016, CBSE Class X Results 2016 to be declared on May 28; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- UPA govt, LeT worked in tandem in Ishrat Jahan case: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government