US national found dead in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 45-year-old US national has been
found dead in his hotel room in south Mumbai, police said
William David Thomas, who has been undergoing medical
treatment in a city hospital, was staying in Hotel Volga at
Colaba in south Mumbai since June 16.
When there was no answer from his room last evening
despite repeated knocking by hotel staff, the police were
The police, which broke the lock to enter the room, found
Thomas lying dead on the floor. The body was taken to St
George hospital for post-mortem.
Following preliminary investigations, police ruled out
foul play and believe Thomas died due to some medical cause.
Thomas, a native of Alabama, was set to leave the country
tonight, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh