US national found dead in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 45-year-old US national has been
found dead in his hotel room in south Mumbai, police said
William David Thomas, who has been undergoing medical
treatment in a city hospital, was staying in Hotel Volga at
Colaba in south Mumbai since June 16.
When there was no answer from his room last evening
despite repeated knocking by hotel staff, the police were
The police, which broke the lock to enter the room, found
Thomas lying dead on the floor. The body was taken to St
George hospital for post-mortem.
Following preliminary investigations, police ruled out
foul play and believe Thomas died due to some medical cause.
Thomas, a native of Alabama, was set to leave the country
tonight, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say