Vidarbha continues to reel under intense heat
Nagpur: There was a slight respite on Monday from scorching heat as compared to yesterday in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra though the temperatures continued to hover well above 40 degrees Celsius.
Bramhapuri, a small town in neighbouring Chandrapur district, today was the hottest city in Vidarbha, recording maximum temperate of 45.7 degrees Celsius.
Chandrapur city and Amravati, at 45.4 and 45.2 degrees Celsius respectively, and Nagpur at 44.7 degrees Celsius continued to reel under intense heat.
Maximum temperatures recorded at other prominent places in the region were Gondia 42.1, Washim 42.2, Wardha 43. 2 and Yavatmal 43 degrees Celsius, according to Regional Meteorological Office here.
Chandrapur had recorded the maximum temperature of 47.6 degree Celsius, in Vidarbha yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'