VIPs to now pay for darshans at Shirdi Sai Baba temple
Mumbai: VIP darshans at the Shirdi Sai Baba temple have just got costlier.
In a measure announced on Saturday by the temple authorities, those availing of the VIP darshan facilities at the world-famous temple will now have to shell out money, albeit a small sum of ranging from Rs 100-500.
To carry out puja at the temple VIPs will now have to pay a sum which has been categorized as – Rs 100, 200, and 500. It is, however, not yet clear how the authorities will categorise the VIPs.
With VIPs visiting the Sai Baba temple in large numbers being a normal practice, it is surely going to make the temple authorities richer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India