Virar-Churchgate train derails in Mumbai, no casualties
Mumbai: Local train services on the western
railway line were hit this afternoon after the front coach of
a train going from Virar to Churchgate got derailed at
suburban Mahim station, but no casualties have been reported,
railway officials said.
"Three wheels of a front coach of a Virar-Churchgate
bound train was derailed at Mahim station at 1450 hours. The
restoration work is on. The local trains ran late by about
10-15 minutes," Western Railway PRO C David said here.
"No casualties have been reported," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video