Virar-Churchgate train derails in Mumbai, no casualties
Mumbai: Local train services on the western
railway line were hit this afternoon after the front coach of
a train going from Virar to Churchgate got derailed at
suburban Mahim station, but no casualties have been reported,
railway officials said.
"Three wheels of a front coach of a Virar-Churchgate
bound train was derailed at Mahim station at 1450 hours. The
restoration work is on. The local trains ran late by about
10-15 minutes," Western Railway PRO C David said here.
"No casualties have been reported," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter