Virar-Churchgate train derails in Mumbai, no casualties
Mumbai: Local train services on the western
railway line were hit this afternoon after the front coach of
a train going from Virar to Churchgate got derailed at
suburban Mahim station, but no casualties have been reported,
railway officials said.
"Three wheels of a front coach of a Virar-Churchgate
bound train was derailed at Mahim station at 1450 hours. The
restoration work is on. The local trains ran late by about
10-15 minutes," Western Railway PRO C David said here.
"No casualties have been reported," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried