Vishwajeet elected Maharashtra Youth Cong prez
Mumbai: Vishwajeet Kadam, son of
Maharashtra Minister for Forests Patangrao Kadam, was on Tuesday elected as the state`s Youth Congress president.
Kadam, who polled 25,307 votes, defeated Satyajeet
Tambe, nephew of Revenue Minister Balasaheb Thorat.
Tambe, who polled 14,414 votes in the elections held on
September 17 and 18, would be appointed as the new vice
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan fails to seal F-16 fighter jets deal with US, says report
- Sensational: New Zealand teenager Glenn Phillips hits 6 sixes in an over
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- National Anthem disrespect: Farooq Abdullah offers apology, says 'sorry, if I offended anyone'
- Rio Olympics should be moved or postponed due to Zika, suggest experts